Fa y A. -- update

Ry

Fay sent a PM to John and says she will be in the hospital for a month! She is having surgery on Monday. She sent her number, so either John or I will call her and keep you posted. She is checking in and reading but says the hospital computer is not very user friendly...

So Fay...if you're checking -- we love ya. We're on our way to liberate you from the hospital (see the hall pass forum) but we'll make sure they make you well first!

Ugh... A month? That just... stinks!!!!!

Thinking nothing but good thoughts for you, Fay and praying, and hoping, and believing good things too. The rest of us will just have to extra feisty until you're feeling up to spreading feistiness around again (and are on a friendlier computer to do so).

I'll be feisty for Fay! That will be my motto until you're back!

Oh Fay....a MONTH!!! My heart dropped when I read that! I am hoping that the docs are going to be fixing you all up in that amount of time, and whatever the surgery is - it gets you back on your feet.

We are all so worried and needing you back here. Since you will not be 'let out', guess all of us coming with the chickens will have to perform our special 'ceremonies' right there in the hospital.

We are loving you Fay!

Kasey

Fay,

As all of the others, I am sending many prayers your way. I sure hope that the estimate of a month is just a wild guess and that you will be home sooner. If I had a laptop, I would send it to you.

The main thing is to get well. We all love you and miss you. Hope those nurses are sweet ones and show you some of the love we are sending your way.

Nina

Fay, I hope this is just a plea for prayers to help you maintain your strength while you are vacationing on a tropical island with hundreds of cabana boys.

But if that is not the case, I am praying big time that whatever ails you is fixed quickly and you get home. We need you here, dear Fay.

Dear Fay---sorry you have to be in there so long, but knowing you and your determination, you will be home much sooner than that!

Hang in there and know you have a very loving support group waiting for your return home.

regards,

Fay...what in the world will we do for a month without you??? Oh my, that's way too long. What are your hobbies? Can we send a care package to help pass some time? I'm saying lots of prayers!!!