Quick Update and and introduction

Amy P

Hello All -

I have been reading every day probably a couple of times. I am sorry I haven't been responding I just haven't had it in me.

Mom is still hanging in there at stable, she just floats along on the Iressa with minimal side effects, we were just talking tonight about how it has been almost a year and half since the beast came back (and 4 1/2 years out from diagnosis)and we are amazed at how well she is doing. In fact she doesn't see the onc as often now as she did when she was NED. I am not sure what to think of that but she is pretty asymptomatic so I will go with it!

Speaking of which, I talked her into joining this evening, her screen name is grammymuiller. I don't know how much she will participate but hopefully she will. She was amazed at the amount of information that was available. I hope she will use this as a resource to ask her own questions and/or fears that she may not feel comfortable sharing with me.

I pray for you all daily and have been rejoicing and shedding some tears and even though I may not post, know that you are all close to my heart.

Much Love,

Amy

• 3 weeks later...