Brian's update for Aug. 25

Patkid

Pat and Brian--

So sorry to hear about Brian and his low counts. It can be very discouraging esp. when you're geared up for that chemo to keep on fighting. Hopefully, Brian's counts will be up soon and he will whip that beast.

You and Brian remain in my thoughts and prayers.

gail p-m

Pat,

I'm so sorry to hear that Brians doctor appointment didn't go so well.

I hope that you are two are able to enjoy a nice weekend together and that next week will be a whole new start. After a little break, and the shots to get the blood counts up......time to come out fightin' again.

Hang in there Pat!!!

Melinda

Pat and Brian,

I'm a little late here, but know that I'm always thinking of you both. The shots are going to work. Be prepared for some bone pain with those shots. They get the white counts back up by stimulating the bone marrow and it can be quite painful. They gave me 1 shot in the hospital, Neupogen and my counts shot way up.

Better to wait until his body can handle the new chemo, otherwise the complications could be terrible.

Have a nice relaxing weekend....

TAnn

Hi Pat & Brian,

Just got back today and saw your post. I was really hoping for some good news. Now we have to wait another week.

I pray his counts will come up and he can start treatments.

Prayers to Brian,

Maryanne