Good Thougths and Prayers for Cindi O

lindseysmom

Cindi,

Everything I read consistently says that only chocolate should be consumed 48 hours prior to any kind of surgery. Start with a Sundae and go from there. Use that wonderful imagination that we all love!

Will look forward to hearing that you are doing great. Thinking about you,

Lynne

Cindi...

Love, prayers, and many many hugs coming your way for easy time of surgery and very quick healing....or i'll send all the hooligans i brought with me to the pub up there to move you on your way! :wink: Honestly, i hope all goes well for you and can't wait to hear you're feeling better and recovering at an amazing rate!

Cindi,

Oliver is right. I rechecked my pre-surgery manuals and I didn't realize the sentence carried over to the next page. Pre surgery dining is NOT only chocolate. It says ONLY Chocolate Margaritas! Oliver and I will be tending bar by your hospital bedside when you wake up and we'll have those little puppies chilled and ready to sip! In the meantime, enjoy the meds.

Lynne

Cindi,

Serpentine, girl! Bob and weave!

You have all my good wishes for an easy and quick hospital experience. I'll be thinking about you every day. So glad you'll have your laptop - that'll make it so much easier on all of us! :wink:

Here's a webpage I found about an American's experience of a hospital stay in Japan! Very different there! Here's a couple of comments:

Marie asked the head nurse about it and was told to bring beer to the hospital and put it in the group refrigerator. She said that Tom's was a special case and beer would be good for him.

One day a very sick man was put in Tom's room. The first thing his wife did was scrub the floor, bed, table, and other surfaces in his area of the room. There were hospital housekeepers, but they did minimal cleaning.

So, bring the beer and tell 'em that's the way they do it in Japan! Do you already have somebody lined up to clean your room for you? Addie, are you available? :wink:

Good luck my friend,

Leslie

http://www.biz2web.com/grant/c6.htm

Cindi,

Wow, I feel like a horse's *ss!! How could I have missed that you're going in for surgery tomorrow??? :shock:

I will be thinking of you all day and looking for your post from Command Central as soon as you can type. You will be fine Cindi!

Do you need chickens?