I thought I could stay, but I can't . . . .

stand4hope

Hi everybody,

I guess I lied to you when I said I would stay, and I'm sorry for that, but I just can't stay here - at least not now. I'll never say never, but my heart is ripped into a million pieces, and I just can't take it. Every time I start to post something, the tears begin, and once they start, they don't stop for a while. :cry::cry:

I really do love you all with all my heart, and I still pray for you, but right now, I just can't handle it. I will probably be reading some, but not posting. I hope you understand.

Ry, I'll take the pass shaped like a broken heart, but give me the one that shows it's already beginning to mend. I know that with God's help, it will mend, but the finality of Don's death is really hitting me hard. This is going to take a while.

I love you all!

Peggy

Peggy,

You have my support in whatever you decide is best for you. PLEASE don't lose my number, I'd like to hear from you - good, bad or otherwise, I want to hear that voice on the other end of the phone and know that you are still hanging on to that knot at the end of the rope.

Love,

Becky

Oh Peggy, my heart is breaking for you. You must go through this process your own way. We will be here for you when you are ready.

I support you and pray for you and wish for that beautiful heart of yours to be on the mend in due time.

TAnn

(((Peggy))),

I only wish I could take the pain away. I'm not any good to you. The tears are falling in rivers down my face, reading your post. :cry: Love you girl. Take the time you need, but take with you a part of us in the form of love and prayers. It will give you strength to get through the rough days ahead.

Love,

Sue

Oh Peggy,

We all surely understand, but will miss you terribly. You were such a presence here for ALL of us...especially me when I firsst started posting and then when I was having so many computer troubles.

I feel you are a friend and wish I could just come on over to Indiana and talk with you, cry with you, and help that heart mend just a little bit. My neighbor was in Indianapolis this week for business and I just wanted to get on that plane with him and then hunt you down once I got there. Guess that qualfies as stalking, huh?

You have many friends to help you, I am sure. Know that I am sending support through cyberspace as well. I will miss you Peggy. I so wnated to get to know you even better. Take acare of yourself, sweet lady, and know how much I will be missing you.

Love,

Kasey

Oh, honey. You didn't lie - you spoke your truth in that moment, and your new truth is completely understandable. I can not even begin to fathom your pain. Be well, keep our love and admiration in mind, and know that we'll miss you. Love to Mike as well, he must be suffering so.

xoxo

amie :cry:

Dear Peggy,

I will miss you so much. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for all you have done for me and for all the support you have given me in the short time I have been able to call you my friend. I will continue to think of you and pray for you.

Much love,

Oh Peggy please don't worry about us or anyone but you and Mike. This is your time a time to grieve and a time to come to terms with your broken heart. I won't tell you that you will heal but I will say that in time you will learn to cope better. That is really all any of us can expect when we lose someone who is so much a part of us. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. If ever you need to talk just send me a PM and we can arrange something.

Believe me when I say I could never have come to a place like this so soon after I lost Johnny. It takes time to really be able to deal with other poeple no matter how great they are or how wonderful their intentions. I wish you all of the best you can find and I wish you the time to grieve in any way that you need to. Lillian

Dearest Peggy,

We all love you and support what ever you need to do for you and your son. I only logged on here tonight to put a message in the hall pass myself as I find I am happier if I am not here. That makes me feel bad just to say but there is too much sadness here for me. I need to keep moving forward as do you and I have somehow gotten stuck in my grief from time to time. I know this can not compare to losing your lifes partner but just the same it hurts. i love you my friend and we have seen each other through lots of things these past few years but for me it is time to move on. I will always pray for you and you have my phone # and address and e mail address and I would love to be able to keep in touch. My prayers are with you Peggy as God heals your wonderful heart.

God bless you always,

Jane

Dear, dear Peggy...

Not having you here will be a little bit like missing a part of our own skeleton, as you are so much the 'backbone' of this place. But you need time for you right now....to grieve and to try to heal, and I think we all understand that.

It makes my heart heavy to hear you speak of how easily you dissolve into tears...but that's YOU...and part of why we all love you so much here. Your depth of feeling and how much you care has touched virtually everyone here, I think.

I wish there was something we could do for you to help...but maybe graciously accepting your need for time away is a small gift?

We'll miss you...and hope that someday you find it easier to return...to let us know how you are, at the very least. Take care of yourself, dear Peg...and know that we'll continue to send all good thoughts and wishes your way no matter what.

Thanks for all you've contributed here over time. As I said, I don't think there is anyone here who hasn't been touched by your compassion and caring.

I'll be thinking of you....