Let's play another game...

Darlene

OMG- yummy choc. Butterscotch.

Now to answer Kasey, I would say a candlelit dinner at a restaurant, as I would not have to cook.

Now if my husband made a candlelit dinner, first of all I would probably passout... :shock: but I would go for that over a restaurant. Then we would not have far to go, to keep that romantic evening going. :wink:

Climate... Summer or Winter

Edit... looks like Cathy beat me to it. so I will answer Cathy.

Cats definitely... when we go away and could leave them for a couple of days. Also we do not have to walk them.

Maryanne

an hour and a half of full body massage with lotions and potions and water with differring textures and temperatures on different pressure points.. Oh God I miss my income... :cry:

pedicures or manicures?

hey tea where you been??? good to see you!!!

And Maryanne! You are too funny! How many lattes have you had today???

Baths, of course. Lots of bubbles. Lots of hot water. Lots of soft music. And candles. And a book. And a glass of wine. And more bubbles. And scrubbie things. More soap. Lots of splashing. A neck pillow. Love my baffums. It's tubby time in my house! Then a fluffy towel and warm robe. Ahhhh ....Baths. for sure.

wine, beer or liquor?

(wouldn't you know it? :D )