Results of appointments

Fay

Hi guys,

Thanks for all your prayers and well wishing.

Mom was feeling much better today. Isn't that always the way, when you finally get to see your doctor, you are feeling better!! Oh well, the lab work came back fine, and they don't really know what to attribute her symptoms to. She had a CXR done, and they will get a head CT done just for piece of mind. She has a chest and upper abd. scan booked for the end of this month. No results from the bone scan yet, should get those next week. In any case, she had a good night, no night wakenings with nausea and sweats. Just another one of those unexplainable experiences!! :wink:

Thanks again for all your support and prayers, you guys are great :!:

Faylene

Hi Faylene,

Well, with all the prayers and good thoughts maybe mom is back on the mend??!!! We can only hope!! But I am so very happy to hear she is feeling better. This may be just a matter of time. (there's that word again, TIME)!

Thanks my dear for the update and do Give your mom and family my best wishes.

Warm and Gentle Hugs,

Hey Connie,

East St. Paul is actually a little town just outside of the Winnipeg, Manitoba where both my parents and my family reside (about 5 min from each other). There is a St. Paul in Minn. as well right?

Faylene

Hi Faylene,

WOW, yes we do have an East Side St. Paul, Minnesota!! We have St. Paul, but we have the East side of St. Paul and the West Side of St. Paul. Go figure!! How funny is that???? We learn something new all the time!! hehehe!

Warm and Gentle Hugs,