It is time for Goodbye

Fall54

Dear friends,

I came here tonight to say Goodbye. This journey I have been on for almost 2 years has taken the carefree smiling, laughing Jane and people are telling me they miss the old Jane. Truthfully I miss her too. I love you all and will always pray for you all but again I think it best for me and my family that I find a happy place to be in my real life. There is just too much sadness here and I dont want to find myself going backwards.

I will still stop in from time to time but just can not be the participant I once was here.

I will always look to help to find the cure and the funds to do so.

I love you all.

God bless each and every one of you always,

Jane

Jane,

I really don't blame you at all. This is a sad place so much of the time. You have been a wonderful friend and member of our group and we all appreciate it. Now it is time for you to go on living without LC in your brain each minute of each day. Have some fun friend and enjoy the wonderful days that God gives us each sunrise.

I will miss you but want the best for you.

Nina

Your decision is understood, Jane. It's hard for all of us to be here some days. :(

My best to you. I hope you find the Jane you lost somewhere in the journey you have shared with Alan and with all of us.

Each day, we should waken with hope, optimism and a smile for having gotten another sunrise and all that follows. I hope you find your way to doing that again.

My best....

you'll be missed jane. I have a friend who says that everyone we meet is in our lives "for a reason or a season". I totally understand that your season is done. do stop in and let us hear some of your refound joy, when you have it.

be well, and thanks for everything.

xoxo

amie

Hi Jane,

It was a pleasure knowing you. I hope life treats you with the upmost respect that you deserve.

You will be missed, but you have given so much of yourself here that your presence will always be felt.

Good luck to you and your family.

:wink:

Maryanne

Dear Jane,

Thank you for reaching out to me. Your PM to me sent shortly after your return here to the board lifted me up! You have a way of doing that. So my hope for you is that YOU get lifted up and locate the joy and peace that has been missing for you.

You have made my journey just a little bit easier by your presence. May YOUR journey be filled with love and happiness that has come back to you a thousand fold.

Thank you again, Jane. You are someone who will never be forgotten.

Love,

Kasey

Jane,

We certainly understand your need to take time away, but please don't say 'Good bye'.. How about 'until we meet again'.

I want to thank you for all that you have given of yourself here. Your posts have been a gift to so many of us. Go and find yourself, Jane, but when you find yourself again, promise us you will come back and say hello. Okay? Thank you for all you have given to us. God be with you.

Love ,

Sue

Jane, when I think of you, it will be fond memories of a wonderful lady! May your journey ahead find much peace and happiness! I will miss you but can understand your need to travel in other directions.

Thank you all who have written me, Your posts warmed my heart and brought some tears as well as the PM's I have recieved. I want you to know I do plan to check in and say hello from time to time and will forever keep you all in my prayers.

God Bless You All,

Jane