2nd Annual South Jersey Lung Cancer Walk/Run & Rally

Hebbie

• 1 month later...

My husband, Brad, and I have been working around the clock planning The 2nd Annual South Jersey Lung Cancer Walk/Run & Rally.

For those of you who cannot attend in person, but would like to make a donation, please use the above link to donate. (The website is secure, fast and easy to use.) At the website you will be able to choose an amount to donate and receive email confirmation of your donation.

Enough is enough!! Let's work together and find a cure!

Heather

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Heather,

Can't wait to see everyone. Please put the Turner family to work behind the tables...we'll be there by 8am to help set up. Can't wait to catch up with Ginny and Gail and newer members of this board.

FYI: Anyone who lives within a few hours of Phila should plan on attending this special day. Heather, Brad and their friends work so hard to gather support from local corporations and businesses so as to defray expenses for this walk. If you feel good about this website, you will feel great meeting everyone in person.

Just a quick update: Have moved to Long Island (no New York accent yet---PHEW) and just celebrated my 5th anniversary. I am blessed.

Hope to meet everyone at Heather's walk on Nov.5th

--Kathy

• 3 weeks later...

The walk is happening in the morning! I should go to bed, but I am too excited to sleep! :lol:

We are going to have BEAUTIFUL weather here in NJ and I have a feeling it is going to turn out to be a magnificant day all around!

I hope some of you locals can make it out!

You GOOOOOOOOOOO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Heather...sorry I can't make it today...things didn't work out the way I wanted them too...but sure will be thinking of you and just know it will be a GREAT success....I will be sending my donation thou...

Good luck and God Bless All of you at this very special walk...

Can't wait to hear about it...

hugs...PamS.