I'm Home to Recover

Fay A.

Hello, Folks,

First I want to thank you for your prayers. I know in my heart that they helped me to survive the biopsy gone bad.

Surgery is tentatively rescheduled for 9-7-05. I'm going to spend this week trying to build myself back up to the same level I was before the biopsy procedure.

I'll try to catch up on you all, but ask your forgiveness in advance if I have to start out with recent posts. I can't sit at the computer for very long.

Once again, thanks for the prayers.

Fay, Fay,

SO glad that you are homee to recuperate. Knowing you, you will do everything in your power to build yourself back up for what is to come.

I, too, will be away on Sept. 7, BUT will be thinking and praying for you, just like I have been every day for some time now.

(((FAY))),

Kasey

Well, for once my procrastination worked out - I have a package ready to mail to you at the hospital that should have gone in the mail Saturday! Will hold on to it and send it later!

Sorry for the bump in the road. Frustrating! Rest up and be good to yourself. (((Fay)))

Leslie

P.S. September 7 has good vibes!! It is the birthday of our own Queen Addie's (I mean Elizabeth's) namesake, Queen Elizabeth I!! GOT to be a good sign!

Just for fun, here's some other famous things that went well on Sept. 7:

1813 - The nickname "Uncle Sam" was first used as a symbolic reference to the United States. The reference appeared in an editorial in the New York's Troy Post.

1860 - American painter Anna Mary (Robertson Moses) was born in New York. Today it is known as "Grandma Moses Day."

1888 - Edith Eleanor McLean became the first baby to be placed in an incubator.

1921 - The first Miss America Pageant was held at Atlantic City, NJ.

1930 - The cartoon "Blondie" made its first appearance in the comic strips.

2005 - Fay A. does super well in surgery and starts a marvelous recovery surrounded by rubber chickens and fake Faberge eggs.

Fay

It was a pleasant surprise to find you are at home. Hospitals are dangerous places, it seems.

I am not sure what happened--I have been missing posts lately-- but I hope that whatever is up is not keeping you down for long.

Keep us posted.

love and fortitude

elaine

Fay...glad you're out of the "horse piddle" :wink: as my DH likes to call it...and home for a bit to rest and get stronger. I know you can do it...and I WILL be around on 9/7 to send up lots of good thoughts and vibes on your behalf!

The best laid plans sometimes don't work out the way we think/hope they will...but just know you've got a lot of people here who'll continue to hold you in our thoughts till ALL of this is behind you and you're home again, feeling pretty chipper!

But I really think the hospital sent you home because of all the chicken sh*t in the parking lot...ya know? :shock: Pink bus or not...the Chicken Cult ain't always very tidy! :wink: