Getting to Know You - August 30

Ann

Why did I join that fitness place? I go for my initial evaluation today so they can document that I am the most unfit person in Oklahoma.

On a more positive note, that means Jim was my second thought and didn't take first billing this morning. Worry/Anxiety won out this morning!

Good question,

Lynne

this is what my brain looks like upon waking: :shock:

I tend to wake up with many thought at once, here are this morning's (all at once now, like a crazy person):

"I hope mom really is OK. I can't wait to go on vacation. I have to write to that judge. Dave is cute. I hope his back is OK. I have to email Brat. Where is that darn snooze button, anyway?"

:oops:

I am like Amie. A million things - going over what I have to do that day or what is happening that day and how much time do I have to do it all.

Work today, son and family coming for dinner, stop at store for 'homemade' dessert, how many rows can I get done on the baby blanket, still have 44 to go, unpack suitcase from this weekend, etc. etc. etc. And, Earl, always Earl.

Which time? When I woke up at 11:30? 1:30? 3:15?

5:30 or the last time at around 7: when I had the charley horse in my left calf???

That last time....you don't wanna KNOW what I thought OR said!

The Evil Decadron lives...in terms of my sleep pattern. I'm doing fine in my battle against cancer...but the dang steroids might do me in! :shock::?

I'm sure it was something like "Crap, I have to get ready for work" since it was my first day back in 6 days.

Oh, and I wanted to let Lynne know not to worry about being the most unfit person in Oklahoma. As long as I'M in the state, there is no chance of you being the most unfit!! :lol:

I do not like my daughter going to middle school. The bus comes at 6:40, so we have to be up by 5:45.

I am spoiled. I used to sleep in until 7 or 8 every morning. (I work from home, so all I have to do is walk down the stairs, and I am at work. Don't even have to brush my teeth first).

"UUUGH..." Of course, that is what I think most mornings. My school had our Open House tonight, so I wouldn't get to come home until after 8:00. I was going over the day in my head, trying to make sure we had everything planned out for the kids (who would pick them up, etc.).

:) Kelly

Do I have to get up? What's the latest on New Orleans? Is Charlie breathing? Oh, that cough continues! I can't stand the cough. But, it beats the alternative. OK, get up and get with it.

Hope this wasn't too honest for you all. Things totally suck right now! I have a lot of anxiety. But, actually, I did better today than yesterday.

Take care.

Grab my darvocet -take them, stumble down the steps, pour the coffee and take Roxy out. Sit on the porch while she is out and just think about what I have to do.

I ended up taking her to the vets. I was sitting on the couch and she was asleep on my lap-she woke up screaming, yes I found out dogs do scream. I paniced and drove to the vets. They think she had a bad dream. Geesh I had to pay a vet bill for THAT!!

YIKES I am becoming that old woman who turns her dog into her baby,

Cindy

DAMN CROWS!! I think that EVERY Morning, because we have neighbors that feed the damn things! And they CAW and CAW and CAW and CAW from 5:10 a.m. until 5:45a.m, right out our bedroom window! :x:roll:

Here's a little story about this. My hubby called the DNR about 4 years ago about all these damn crows! The entire neighborhood is stressed to the max because of these pesty things. Well, the DNR said to my husband, (kidding of course) DNR: Shoot them! My Hubby: Can't we live in the City Limits. DNR: hummm wonder why you have so many of them? My Hubby: Because the neighbor behind us feeds them. DNR: Then shoot the neighbor! (HE WAS KIDDING) But, my hubby darn near feel of his chair with laughter! :roll::lol: