Attn: Washington National fans!

gail

If anyone is out there :lol:

My sister's nephew (her husband's sister's kid)has been called up from AA ball in Harrisburg and will be joining the Washington Nationals tonight in Atlanta.

His name is Ryan Zimmerman, and he is just 19. It is fun for us, because all his parents and my family all grew up in the same small town, went to school together and all.

Just something fun . . .

gail

Hey, lets not put the Phillies down, they are doing okay. Some people think they might win the division, :roll: I would certainly be happy with a wild card. :)

It's just Philly teams are so unpredictble. Oopsssss... I did't say that did I. :roll:

Hey, Flyers... Stanley Cup. :wink: Come on we need a parade... Couldn't even get one with a horse.. :cry:

Gail I wish you nephew all the luck, and hope he makes it to the majors one day! :D

Maryanne

"Gail I wish you nephew all the luck, and hope he makes it to the majors one day!"

Hey, he just did make it to the majors! The Wash. Nationals are a major league team. This is their first year. I think they came from/were stolen from Cleveland, but I'm not sure. Maybe it was Montreal.

Best wishes for Ryan's success.

Muriele K