Dean & Gay~ an update 9/6

Ry

Ry, I thank you for keeping us all up to date as Dean makes his way down the path toward heaven. I believe he will be welcomed with great joy into the house of the Lord and may Gay gain the deepest of comfort knowing he is finally at peace. God speed Dean, and keep an eye out for us down here will you??

With deepest sincerity, Sharon

I am very sad to hear this. Dean, I pray you will have no pain and only peace as you make this transition. You have given us all so much, and the only gift we can give in return is our love, respect and many prayers. Gay, you are in my thoughts and prayers for strength, wisdom, and support from every corner. You are wonderful people. Yes, the birds will keep singing, cats will keep purring, and I suspect Dean and Gay will keep teaching us for a very long time to come.

BeckyCW

(((Dean and Gay)))

When the door shuts here, I hope with all my heart it opens to a reality far more beautiful than any of us can imagine. I am sad to lose Dean, but wish him peace very quickly and very gently.

Rochelle..thank you for the respect you have for Gay and Dean. Whatever they chose not to share is none of our business.

Leslie

Ry, thanks so much for the update.

Dean & Gay -- you are two special people in my world. Dean reminded me of the life all around me, every day, in the world of Mother Nature in my own back yard. He reminded me to see the beautiful things she provides for us if we only take the time to see them.

My very best wishes & prayers to the both of you.

Di

I just talked to Gay. Dean is sedated and semi comatose. She now has the hospice nurses there full time which is good -- she can rest and they are there to help Dean. The nurse told her she didn't think he would last much longer. She asks that you hold them both in your thoughts and prayers.

Rochelle