Recipe Book Submitted

Andrea

Thank you so much, Andrea. This was a HUGE undertaking and you were so very involved with your Mom during this time as well. It will be VERY exciting to see all the recipes. Of course, NOW I think...hmmm...could have - should have contributed this recipe and that one. That's me.... hindsight!!!!

I am sure this will be a huge success.

KAsey

Well, shoot....40-60 days down the road I'm gonna be OFF the Decadron...so it will take me longer to eat my way thru all the recipes! :lol:

Thanks, Andrea, for all you've done with this cook book...AND to your readers/proofers/assistants. I am looking forward to ordering. Like Ry, I think it will make a great Christmas gift

Did anyone submit a good recipe for Thai pork or chicken satay? :wink:

Andrea you are the bestest!!!!Thank you so much for doing such a wonderful job on this project. Lots of thanks also go out to all the people that proofed the recipes and got them ready for submittal! I wish I had been able to offer more help. Please, let me know the minute you can start taking orders! Like Ry said, this will make Santa's job a lot easier this year!