Getting to know you - September 6

Ann

Red, I think. Red is a happy color for me.

Years ago, in the big 64 box they used to have a color called Heliotrope. Anyone else remember that color? It was sort of a purple color and back then, it was my favorite.

As a young girl I did "fashion design" :roll: and one of my best dresses, on paper, was made of a Heliotrope colored fabric. 8) It was designed for Patrice Munsel. Anybody remember HER?

Needless to say, y'all don't go out and buy my label...so my fashion design "career" began AND ended during my childhood. Ms. Munsel doesn't know what she missed. :lol:

I just like a brand new box of crayons, before ANYONE colors with them and breaks them or pulls off the paper and sharpens them... I like to see all those different colors looking up with the perfect point...

I have many favorites, but just getting a NEW box of crayons and not having to dig 'em out of the ol' coffee can is a thrill for me!

Magenta! Not a color I have anywhere in my house, but it was always my favorite crayon color! I even like saying the word.

I was just thinking the other day about colors and how I associate most colors with the names of my Crayola crayons. When Pat said "Burnt Sienna" it reminded me of that. I got a 64-pack of Crayolas (with the built-in sharpener in the back) in my sticking every Christmas. I can still remember the smell of crayons, too!

Nice question. Happy memories. Thanks!

Leslie

Well, I love every color everyone mentioned. Heliotrope!!!! I had forgotten about heliotrope. Burnt sienna too! I wear whatever color moves me. I have never paid attention to whether I am a summer, winter, whatever. Don't even know what colors I look good or not so good in. But like Snowflake, the NEW box of crayons always was a BIG thrill.

Kasey