JUSTAKID... Beth Yenney

cindi o'h

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is just too hard. I hate, really, really hate this disease. :evil:

Beth was far too young - truly "just a kid" - and she leaves a big hole in her family, I know. Kurt, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your children.

Beth was the first LCSC person I'd met in person, and that was when she - at a time when she was not doing great, herself - must gotten in her car the second she heard and came straight to the emergency room to see David when Karen and I were there with him in late February. She visited with David awhile, then came and visited with me in the waiting room and we managed to laugh and cry at the same time. I was so touched that she would come at the drop of a hat to see David. Then of course I saw her again at David's visitation and funeral, and Kurt was pushing her in a wheelchair so she could get around easier. I was so hoping this disease would spare her.

As others have said, the only silver lining in this dark cloud is that she's no longer suffering the pain and frustration she'd had for so long. I like to think that she will be visiting David again soon and neither of them has to hurt or worry anymore.

(((((Kurt & kids))))

BeckyCW

My prayers for Kurt, those beautiful little ones and the rest of Beth's family. I, for one, will surely miss her posts. I know that she has joined the rest of the Angels that were a part of this board.

I am sitting here in shock. I am so sad to hear this. I thought Beth was just taking a break, I am so sorry. She has such a wonderful spirit, she always found a way to fight whatever she was going through, and she went through so much. Too young....

My deepest and most heartfelt sympathies to Kurt and the children. We loved Beth here and will miss her deeply.

Teri

I am so sorry to hear this news. It breaks my heart. Each day as I would come to the board to check on everyone, I was afraid I would see a post like Cindi's. She has been far too quiet for Beth and I knew she was really sick. She has suffered way too much. Now she is at peace. That is the only thing I can think of that is good about this situation.

Kurt and family, my heart felt sympathies to you. Beth was a wonderful person. She left this earth way too young. We loved her and I know you did even more. Please accept our love and prayers for peace and comfort in the days and weeks ahead.

Nina

:cry::cry::cry: I am so saddened to read this post...and at a complete loss for words. Beth truly was a gentle soul whose upbeat attitude, and wonderful sense of humor carried so many through such difficult times. She will not be forgotten.

To Kurt, the kids, Beth's Mom, and ALL her family, and friends ~ May you find peace in the days ahead, and know she is ALWAYS with you.

With deep, and heartfelt sympathy,

Stacey