CharlieD Posted September 9, 2005 Share Posted September 9, 2005 Had 3 month CT yesterday. Results create a vaccuum.(Sucks) Progression of main tumor in right lung and slight progression of small lesion in left lung. Slight increase of fluid in Pleural Effusion around right lung but not enough to tap at this time. Doc suggests another CT in two months and then start chemo again, either Navelbine or Taxotere. Reason for delaying two months is due to no symptoms at this time and feeling well. Gotta think about the situation a few days and make a decision. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.