Uncle Doug visits Ketchikan

Susan

Hi All!

What a wonderful morning we have had! Uncle Doug and his brother Don arrived on the Norwegian Star (cruise ship) this morning and met Stan (Rachel's husband) & I to go fishing.The sun was shining,and the waters calm- It was so wonderful to meet them both- and more wonderful that they took time from the cruise to meet us and go fishing! I know that Uncle DOug is planning on posting when he gets back so all I will say is they each caught a salmon at the same time........we only had a few hours before they had to get back on board so it was PERFECT !!!! Rachel was certainly with us !!!!

What wonderful people they are and FUNNY ! It was like watching a comedy act !!!

(I also posted a hall pass for him...shame, shame,shame on him for not doing so before leaving for his cruise!!!!)

Oh, what fun...and the pictures are great!!

Can't wait to read Doug's journal entry...and how nice of Stan and you to take them out fishing, Susan. There is nothing like Pacific Salmon...nothing. So flavorful.

We had salmon for dinner tonight...but it wasn't Pacific salmon...so....taste was so-so. :?

Hurry home, Dougie....we await your journal!