For Sunday, September 11

Snowflake

HAPPY 36TH BIRTHDAY, HEBBIE!

I know that you are welcoming approaching 40 and not dreading it, celebrating in every moment that getting older means. I still dance in the rain, do you?

Birthdays are good for you. Scientists have proven that the more you have, the longer you'll live!

(I know I'm early, but I wanted to be one of the first - rather almost two hours early than a week too late, especially the way my brain works!)

Becky

Thank you all so much for the birthday wishes!!!

I did have a wonderful day -- a wonderful weekend, actually! Dinner at a charming little place in Chinatown (that actually caters to macrobiotics!). The owner is a sweet man who brought out a tray of candle-lit cupcakes (that I don't eat...) and he actually gave me a beautiful silk scarf as a gift! He said "You could have celebrated your birthday anywhere, but you chose to celebrate with us!" :wink: How nice is that?? (And Ginny -- last year we did the expensive dinner thing at Buddakan in Center City -- this year I wanted something a little more laid back!) I celebrated with my parents, my brother, sister-in-law, neice, husband, son and best friend.

On my actual birthday, my husband, son and I went to a Phillies Game and spent a beautiful afternoon outdoors. Can't think of a better way to kick of my 36th year!