out of icu

Fay A.

cannot keep up with private messages (computer difficult to navigate). epidural cathetere removed today and my pain is bit tet wekk ciontrolled with oral meds, but hoping tomoorrow will be better. being moved to the out of hospital units sometime tomorrow. will be going home much earlier than initially told. Just hope it isn't too soon. the whole point of being here longer was it wasn't safe to send me home or dishcarge me to the out of hospital site. Very confused.

doing okay...not great but okay. which when you consider what shape I was in, the botched biopsy on August 17th and what I had done on Sept 7th, it's okay to be okay.

It's 10 feet from the keyboard to the monitor. I can't see what I've typed. excuse my spelling or lack thereof.

I miss you folks. Will respond more when I am back at my house.

Much Affection,

Fay A.

Oh Fay,

My monitor and keyboard are right in close proximity to each other and I STILL can't see right or type.

Just SOOOOOOO glad to hear from you :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: !!! Just take your time. We are patient just knowing you will be updating us at some time soon. You always make a bad day here MUCH better. Thank you.

Love,

Kasey

Fay,

Its great news that you are out of ICU. I hope they don't send you home too early. My son, after his kidney transplant, was in an "out of hospital" situation for 6 weeks. It was a little apartment unit in a controlled building. They would't let anyone but close family in the building, and if you had a runny nose forget it. I hope you have more attention than he got.

Your typing is fine. Like Pat said, I am sitting right in front of my computer screen and I never could type or spell.

Can't wait to see you are home and doing well.

Nina

It's probably a plot devised by the Chicken Cult...that the monitor and keyboard are so far apart. :roll: They're trying to frustrate ya into getting better so you can go home! 8)

So glad to hear from you Fay, and actually you did fine with the spelling but for a couple of words. I've been looking but have not yet come up with "tet wekk" in the dictionary. :wink:

You just keep on healing and feeling better each day...till you're home and all like brand new. We've been missing you lots...and need you back here.

dearest.. just gotta lay there and look purdy. No sense trying to do too much at once. Just every once in awhile get up and go for a short little toddle to keep them off your back.

Will try to be patient until you get back to your home navigating system.

Try to rest and get your strength back!

And for Addie...

MY dictionary says; "bit tet wekk" lat/Fr...n.exple/phrase.:"oh Lordy, sure could use a scotch neat to go with these here Bayers!"

Look it up! :D

love, Cindi o'h

Fay,

It's wonderful to hear that you are out of ICU. I do hope that you're not sent home too early though. It's probably your bubbly personality, the energy you radiate and your optimism that's making them think it's time to send Fay home. You rest up, girl! So happy to see you post.

(((Fay)))

gail p-m

Fay...we miss you, too! So glad to hear that your stay won't be as long as first anticipated. Like you, I hope they don't boot you out too soon. That happens a lot around here in our hospitals. Hey, your typing looks great to me. I'm not nearly that far away from the monitor or keyboard and sometimes make terrible typos! I'm saying prayers and sending good thoughts!