Finally "Home"

Kasey

I guess I am a little late in posting that I arrived home late Saturday night. It has taken me almost until now to catch up with all the news. And sad news it has been. I was not ready to return and hear about DeanCarl and JustAKid. I struggle with sadness and how to deal. I struggle with anger and questions.

With that said, I feel small and ungrateful to even comment on my trip with the girls. So suffice it to say, it was better than anticipated. I took advice of some of you sages and asked for help and received it. BUT am VERY glad to be back here where I feel I truly belong...with 'friends' who understand and offer unsolicited support.

Thank you all.

Kasey

Sometimes, when we most need them to, our friends really do rise up to the occasion, don't they? So glad you asked for and got the help you needed AND that you had a good time.

Happier still that you're now enjoying the comforts of home and being back with us....cuz we missed you!

Oooooooh, the cabana boy :wink: !!!!! Well, Ann, I must be careful since very often Fred is looking over my shoulder.

CB (cabana boy).....VERY handsome, tall, with a 6-pack and wavy dark hair :lol::lol::lol: !!!!

However, he did not have the charm, charisma, compassion, and loving nature of dear Fred, so I left CB at the beach for some superficial gal.

Glad you asked, though! And SO glad to be here again!

Kasey