DeanCarl's "Wishes" via Gay

DeanCarl

Gay, it was wonderful to hear from you. Thank you for writing; I know it must have been hard to do. I will indeed raise a very special toast to Dean, and I will remember him always. My thoughts are with you now, and I hope you will navigate through this new world of yours a little easier every day.

I remember getting a private message from you once long ago and that I knew after reading it that you were such a great partner for Dean, and vice versa. You both have had such an impact on so many of us here. I hope your eyes will get much better, and that you'll get a lot of rest before having to move on to your next step.

I love your "private memorials" for Dean, and I hope you'll be able to share a lot of special moments with people who love you both.

BeckyCW

Dear Gay,

First I want to express my condolences on your loss of DeanCarl.

It sounds like his passing was peaceful.

I want to let you know that DeanCarl was a great help to me when my father was placed in hospice care. I never forgot how nice he was to me. I wanted you to know that. Since my father's passing, I was not on the board much, but when I did come on, I would always try to see how DeanCarl was doing.

It sounds like you and DeanCarl had something really special.

• 2 years later...

Thank you for bringing us back memories of such a courageous soul.

The calendar a wonderful idea and I felt a long time ago that that would be such a great tribute to Dean.

Please keep us posted on how this going.

I am so glad you are doing okay now.

take care and I wish you the best for the new year.

Maryanne