Could use prayers...The big four

Kaffie

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

I can't tell you all how much you mean to me, there are times when this is my only means of emotional support so it really helps when I get such wonderful responses.

I'm not too nervous about Monday, have been feeling low on breath lately and was sort of concerned it could be my lungs but since my doctor said my scan was, in his words EXCELLENT, I think it is the arteries which is OK. I'm totally prepared.

Whoever thought the day would come when one of us would welcome a heart problem :shock: As long as it isn't cancer, I'm good to go.

Hugs to all,

Kathy

Kathy,

I just now saw all this. You poor thing. It's so difficult to be scared out of your mind by some doctor's comments, but it sounds like it's now all sorted out to be some things that need to be checked out, but will all be fine.

You need to get that colonoscopy anyway. I've not had mine yet, but everyone says they are no big deal, and the peace of mind will be well worth it.

And the heart thing, hopefully it will be nothing, but if it is, the heart procedures are so commonplace these days, it will all be ok.

I'd be willing to bet the emotional turmoil of all this will be the worst part of it, and hopefully, that's mostly over by now.

Good luck, and keep us posted.

Cindy

Kathy,

I read your post the other night but didn't have the time to respond. Have been thinking of you though, for sure!

It sort of sucks that you may have to go through something for your heart but if so, how lucky (this would be a wierd lucky :shock: )is it that they have caught whatever is potentially wrong, before it does any damage!

Good luck with your stress test Monday. I just had one about a month or so ago that I stressed over, because my new doctor didn't like the looks of my EKG. Turns out, after MUCH worrying, I aced the stress test, and the doctor gave my heart a clean bill of health. So hang in there girl, maybe you will be 4 for 4 by the time this is over. And if not, sounds like this is pretty do-able to a survivor such as yourself.

Will be watching the board for your results..