Getting to Know You - September 19

Ann

Yep, I'd have to agree, Ann, you're gettting a little personal here...lol hehe

I also like to just enjoy the family, watch a good movie together, play a game, read... :wink:

I can't ever have just one answer can I? have to work on that... too indecisive...(and I don't know if I spelled that right either..)

Well, I don't know if this is my favorite thing, but it is something that I am very good at. I piddle around working a little bit on a 100 different projects and accomplish absolutely nothing.

(I just had to call Salvation Army and delay my pick-up because I don't have everything ready. And I've just been home for 10 straight days! But it sure feels like I worked a lot on it???)

Lynne

at home...right now, my favorite thing is sitting on the couch watching the Yankees while making jewelry, or a bag or something, drinking cherry seltzer, eating, chili and lime chips with a block of onteray jack cheese. other than that, I love to lie in bed in the morning (weekends of course) and read for hours before I get up to start my day. SO luxurious.

Friday night is my favorite. That is our Pizza, DVD and popcorn night. I especially like it in the winter when we light our fireplace. Could not do that last year as Joel had his Lung operation. But we are ready for this year. :)

My second favorite is Sunday Football. Watching the EAGLES win like they did last Sunday. :mrgreen:

E-A-G-L-E-S GOOOOOOOOOOOO EAGLES.

Maryanne :wink:

I actually enjoy caring for my home, cooking etc...but myabsolute favorite is laundry. Everyone i know cracks up at me and everyone also knows that room is off limits. Weird I know prolly a bit OCD when it comes to laundry. But after chores soing what I am doing right now is my fav...on the computer. I'm an addict and have been since '98 when the first one entered my home.

Kim

• 4 weeks later...