Sign in to follow this  
shineladysue

No more Tarceva for Mike!!!

Dear Sue,

I haven't been here much in the last year, but I check in now and then and mostly read how people are doing. I am glad you are here, it is a big help having people here who can relate to what you and Mike are going thru. I am so glad I told you about this site! I knew it would really be a big help. It was for me also. Lchelp is really a blessing!

I am just so sad that the Tarceva has not helped. I am praying for you both that something will work! God Bless you and Mike, and congratulations on 35 years! Wow!

Tess

Thanks again to everyone and a special thanks to my friend, Tess. It is because of Tess that I have met all of you. Tess, I know you have had a very painful couple years , losing your husband, Rob and your mother to lung cancer. I think of you so often and pray you are doing okay. Will email you soon. Have missed hearing from you.

I guess Mike will start on the prednisone today 40 mg. :? to help his breathing. He has nicknamed himself "Spot" because of the horrible rash that has run together so bad, he looks like one big, ugly, red spot. We are hoping the side effects can be reversed. He was feeling so well before he started the Tarceva.. He's a fighter... so here we go.. Love you guys..

Love,

Sue