scan tomorrow.

lenr8

Hey guys i've been reading the boards but not posting. Sometimes Ireally don't know what to say to anyone. I am getting CT scans of my head and chest tomorrow. I've only had two rounds of chemo so far so I hope that means he is being aggressive. i haven't really been worrying about them. there is nothing I can do about what they show. I fight the battle everday with exercise and nutrition and a good attitude so all i can do is hope things are OK. I won't find out til next week what they show so no point is worryng all week. I'm thinking of everyone in their fight everyday.

Hi Lenny,

Here's trusting the scan will prove to show good results from your treatment. One of the blessing of being treated at Cedars Sinai in a clinical trial is that when I go in for a chest/abdomen scan every four weeks, the results are to my oncologist and discussed with me within the hour...but how well I remember those week-long waits! Obviously you have a healthier attitude about it than I ever did. But how right you are! Today is the day to live in.

I hold everyone on this list in my prayers always.

Peace,

Margaret