Thanks for this year

Fred

Hi All,

It's been some time since I last posted. But for this occasion I felt I needed to get Kasey off the computer so I have a chance to speak to you all.

On this date one year ago she was told she had lung cancer.

Without this website and all of you she would not be here today. How can I thank you folks enough for all your support and information this past year?

I KNOW - some want chocolate, others would like a Bud Lite, etc. but I just want to give a very heartfelt thanks to everyone.

DH - Fred

Well, we just had to make Kasey well so she could help othere with that wonderful spirit of hers. It rubs off here.

She is a blessing here. We all love her.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know your feelings.

Maryanne :wink:

Fred, it's so nice to hear from you on Kasey's anniversary. As you can see, we all love Kasey. She's one in a million. I love her to pieces (as the kid in me would say it.. :lol: ). Her kindness has gone a long way toward helping me on many occasions. I hope she knows how much she is loved. I think she has a pretty fantastic hubby too. :wink:

Love,

Sue

Fred,

I am the one that has to say thank you.

I enjoy very much all her posts and

her *joie de vivre*.

Also thank you for those on this forum

that directed on the recovery road.

Have a very good day and enjoy the first

of many more anniversaries with her.

J.C.

Fred, I have to chime in with others and say that we should be thanking you for giving her the time and space to be a part of this group. You are so lucky to have this wonderfully special lady in your life!

Not sure how I missed this one, Fred...but everyone has already said it....your Kasey is a joy around here. Supportive, funny, caring....and you know, the benefits of belonging to this site are pretty across-the-board and mutual. We draw off of one another and I truly believe too, that we all contribute to keeping each other going in this battle.

It has to be nice too, for caregivers to have a place (and their own forum) for finding others who understand and share their experience.

You and Kasey are a great team. She has beaten the initial "odds" big time..and I hope she keeps on doing it for a looooong time.

She and I share something you know....we graduated high school the same year. :wink: Us oldie moldies gotta stick together you know~! :D

Thanks for your thoughts here...and I know that if you COULD toss in a couple of Bud Lites as well, that Frank - at the very least - would be EVER so grateful! :wink:

Fred one of the best meds Kasey could have is you!!! Support, listening and comfort go a long way when cancer is in the house. Take care and keep up the good work. I will pray that you have strength and guidance.

Mare

• 3 weeks later...

I am new but seeing how many people here love her and you make me feel good and since I always love good news, I feel compelled to add my .02.

Cheers to you and yours and may good health continue to bless your life.

Happiest when healing and health thrive!

Eppie