What a great day!!

Jyoung20

Hey everyone!!

Just wanted to let you know that I had my 3 month scans yesterday and everything is still stable. Thank goodness for Tarceva!! But, the best news is that a close friend of mine who also has lung cancer had her scan yesterday and she has shown improvement. Her original prognosis was not good so we are so thankful that the clinical trial is working. What a great day!!

Living life,

Jamie

My friend called me yesterday and told me that all of her tumors had shrunk 20 percent. She was so excited. I thought Iwas going to cry.Iwas so happy.She is the most upbeat and positiveperson I have ever met. When I was finishing up chemo she came to my clinic from Louisiana with a very poor prognosis from her onc there (he said she had 9 months at best). I was introduced to her because she was only 32 and with me being 35 and going through alot of the same things the nurses thought we would click. We did and that was in April. We have stayed close ever since and will continue to stay that way as she conquers her disease.

It has been quite amazing--all of the people that I met along this journey and I thank GOD for that. My life has changed because of it and continues to change everyday. T