Serpentine Pass: my in-laws are coming!

Leslie221

Well, I'm not going anywhere, but I may not be able to check in too often for the next 3 or 4 days. Mark's Dad and his step-mom arrive from California tomorrow in their RV for a visit. (Not sure which emoticon to put here. For some past visits, this is most appropriate :roll: , for others this :D . We'll see how this one turns out.)

They haven't seen me since before my dx, so they will probably be surprised we weren't lying when we told them I feel and look great. I think it will be a nice visit. They're cooking dinner for us tomorrow night - bar-b-qued buffalo burgers and salad! So, we'll be off to a good start.

Everybody please stay well and safe, okay?

Leslie

oooh, good luck with that. family visits really can go either way, can't they!??

I got pretty lucky in the in-laws departement (though there's no 'law' :lol: ) but that may also be because they're 3000 miles away.

we'll miss you, gorgeous. have fun!!

xoxo

bunny

PS. if anyone's ever in Ireland, here's Dave's dad's touring business website...

http://homepage.eircom.net/~dovechauffe ... index.html