This is crazy.. gas $5.00 a gallon

Maryanne

Besides the choas that is going on in Texas, of course they have to mention about the oil refineries there. And we may see $5.00 a gallon at the pumps. What about our heating oil and gas?? :shock:

This is crazy...Mother nature should take a long nap for a long long while.

Don and Lucie I will be thinking of you both and praying this will stay far away from Houston.

Maryanne

Crazy? Yes. For sure.

From what I'm hearing, in a few weeks we'll be calling that "cheap."

Go figure.

But, we'll suck it up and do what we have to do, I guess. We wouldn't want all those oil company execs out there to have to suffer under the loss of a bit of a profit, now would we. (koff koff) :roll:

Di

Wow...here in Florida, the lowest I have paid for regular is $2.79. Like Katie, our gas was over $3.00 in the first days after Katrina blew through! Hey guys...I think we should all get scooters! Not motorcycles...but scooters. My challenged adult son has a really nice Honda Elite scooter and he gets amazing gas mileage!!!

Here in my town (western Kansas) it is now $275.9 and yesterday it was $259.9 .. Not wishing to get into a political debate but we can thank the enviromentalist for some of the gas pricing as they do not want refineries built or new oil supplies found and of course the greed of the Oil companies and OPEC. Now if we can get the chinese economy to quit expanding and buying up every drop of oil....