Prayers needed for Our Marsha

Connie B

Hi All,

Just wanted to share with you all that one of our friends and board members (Marsha) is in need of all of our prayers.

Marsha is a Stage IV Lung Cancer Survivor of Adeno. She emailed me last night that she had been doing well sense her chemo ended August 28, 2002. Two weeks ago she started to be really tired and was getting dizzy and throwing up. They learned she has two Brain Mets and they plan to removed them. One is being removed today, and the other will be done by gamma knife a little later. Sadly, she said that if they don't get the one out today, she will be gone within three weeks. NOT NEWS WE WANT TO HEAR!! Yet in the same breath, her doctor's told her there is a 95% success rate in doing this. So, there is HOPE!! Her doctor told her that she had Exceeded their expectations. But, I say, lets continue to Exceed their Expectations!!!!

Please share your prayers with Our Friend Marsha and lets send her some well wishes. Thank you ALL!! We're praying for you Marsha, your in our thoughts and we'll be waiting to hear from you my dear friend.

Warm and Gentle Hugs,

EXCEED THE EXPECTATION!!! What a wonderful, wonderful statement. I love it!! I will pray for Marsha throughout the day and before bed tonight. Thank you for bringing it to our attention she needs a little extra praying. If you are reading posts Marsha...know that you are in my prayers and that I am confident that you will undoubtedly show those docs who can and will EXCEED THE EXPECTATION!!!!

• 2 weeks later...