feel like im losing

RAY A

Ray,

There have been times when I didn't get my hopes up too high because I didn't think I could deal with the "what is" if I focused too much on the

what might be." So I concentrated my efforts on planning out how I was going to handle each potential complication/side effect of probable diagnosics/treatments. I was doing something productive to help myself in the event things did or didn't go according to plan. Doing so has helped me to weather some pretty rough stuff. I have some support from my children, my brother, my friends, and by planning ahead it makes it easier for them to help me when I really need it.

Look, we hope for the best, we prepare for the worst, and we deal with what is... I'm thinking of you and hoping that things go well.

Fay A.

Hey Ray, sorry for coming in late, so sorry for the news but see your back on track, God bless man, keep the faith and keep fighting, everybodies right your young and can do it!! :x:x

I love your last line :lol::lol: When I grow up, I wanna be just like Connie B too ((((((( hug )))))))

God bless, keep the faith, and I'll be thinking and praying for ya

Bobmc - NSCLC- stageIIB - left pneumonectomy- 5/2/01

" absolutely insist on enjoying life today!"

Ray,

So sorry that you have new battles to fight. It is so hard to keep fighting when you receive news like this. However, you are one strong guy with such determination that it can be done! My husband had stereotactic radiosurgery for his brain met and it was so successful that it is practically gone. Please ask about it as others have suggested.

As always, you are in all of our prayers.

Peg

Ray,

I'm late to post because I've been gone, but want you to know I'm pulling for you and know you will face this with the same courage and go-gett'em attitude that you've demonstrated in the past. You are in my prayers, friend.

Alright Ray, as another fellow Virgo (and practical neighbor!), I had to put my two cents in as well!!! You were there giving me that pep talk during my difficult treatments, so now it is my turn to return the favor! You CAN do this! As my doctor told me "YOU ARE YOUNG AND OTHERWISE HEALTHY -- THAT WORKS TO YOUR ADVANTAGE". I'll be keeping you close in my thoughts!

Heather