Think ing of you Don & Lucie

Maryanne

Just starting this thread to let Don & Lucie know that we have been thinking of them and hope all is safe with them.

Hopefully, they will post soon to give us an update, so I can stop worrying about how they are doing.

Maryanne

Don and Lucie, hope you found someplace to go in case your electricity is out. I know if you had power you would have checked in.

Don and Lucie live in a part of Houston that has ALOT of trees and I'm sure the reason we haven't heard from him is because he is out of power. They are getting things back on line fairly quickly, so I hope we hear from him soon.....

TAnn

TAnn, you are right! We were without power from Saturday morning until now. We are just fine and take it all is well with you, TAnn.

We got a lot of wind but little rain. Lots of debris from the trees on the ground but no damage. A good friend of ours had power, so Lucie went there to spend last night and I stayed home with the two pups. Things are getting back to normal.

You cannot believe until you are in it how people panic so. I am sure Katrina contributed to everyone's nervousness. There was a run on gas, all the main arteries out of town were clogged, stores were stripped of basic items. I hope that is as close as I get to a disaster.

God is good. We are here and well, And we both appreciate so much your thoughts, prayers and caring. We're baaaack! Don

Don and Lucie,

Soooooo glad to hear you two are ok. I have been worried about you. Now that the power is back on I hope both of you can get some good night's sleep. Air conditioning is something you can't do without when you are sick and its 100 degrees outside.

We finally got some rain today. Lots of tornado warnings out (including our county) but no damage near by. We'll know how the rest of the state did tomorrow.

Nina

Thank goodness you and Lucie are okay! You are a wise husband and dog-father to realize that we women need our AC and creature comforts that only electricity can provide and that your puppies needed their Dad to make them feel safe and secure.

You are earning some big brownie points Don!

Happy to know life is back to sorta normal,

Lynne