Pure Magic

SBeth

It was a day of pure magic. I cannot thank you all enough, for we know without doubt, that it was all of the prayers, thoughts and well-wishes from so many here that made Tracy's wedding a day and evening so wonderful. Here is the promised picture of his dance. There wasn't a dry eye in the church as they came down the aisle and it felt so good to see Bill so happy and feeling so good. We had some scares thru the week, but as Friday dawned it was clear that "their" day was in the hands of the angels and he was going to feel good. So, by the grace of God, or by sheer force of will...it was magical.

Thank you all so much for getting us to our goal! Now we shall seek out another.

I do believe in miracles... I do I do...

Beth I am sooooo elated that this was a magical day for Bill and Tracy.

We have been thinking of you here and praying all would turn out good. But ya know I always knew that in my heart. I knew Bill would walk Tracy down that aisle and dance with her. No doubt there. But it felt so good for you to tell us that, it did happen.

I am sure there won't be a dry eye here also.

Welcome back, we will get through the next hurdle, together. Thanks for posting that lovely picture.

Maryanne :wink:

When an angel kisses her hand and then blows the kiss your way....it envelops everyone, doesn't it?

So glad the day was magical, wonderful, happy and enjoyed by all for the special event that it was.

Wish the pic was larger...these old eyes ain't so sharp anymore...but still, I can "feel" the magic of it all.

I hope next year, about this time, to be posting one of me dancing with my oldest son at HIS wedding. Now....I might have a wig on...and will let you know if the hair is real or not :wink: ...but as you already know, the magic WILL BE real! 8)

So glad the day was perfect for all of you....