Mom has passed away

flwrjunke

On September 20th at 3:50 p.m. my Mom passed away. My sister and I were at her side.

She had a wonderful life filled with activities, travel and family that she loved deeply. She will be missed by many and will always be remembered.

I had gone into work that morning to get a few things done and when I called her house my Aunt and Uncle were there. My Aunt told me that Mom had been unresponsive since 7:30 that morning and would stay with her until I got there. I arrived about 11:30 and stayed by her side until she was gone. Just before she passed I kissed her again on the forehead and told her I loved her and it was ok. She took 3 small breaths and was gone.

Then on Friday morning my Aunt passed away. She had conjestive heart failure and was schedule for a procedure on Thursday. They were unable to do the procedure (because of her heart)and sent her home with a referal to a cardiologist. She passed away Friday morning.

Our family is in such shock with my Aunts passing. We were kind of prepared for my Mom but not at all for my Aunt. I'm am so glad that I spoke with her on Thursday. She was comforting me and giving some advise on some of things my sister and I will need to do in the near future. She too will be missed!

Patty

Patty, so sorry you lost your mom AND your aunt so quickly. I know as a heart patient that I have to watch my stress level so carefully. And LC certainly adds a lot of stress to everyone in the family. You have a great attitude which will get your through this -- celebrating their lives and their memories. My heartfelt sympathies. Don

Hi Pattie,

My deepest condolences to you for the passing of your mom. I am so glad you were with her when she left. Please know that she is finally at peace and she will live on in your heart forever. Cherish those wonderful memories you have of her.

My condolences on the passing of your aunt also. That really was a shock.

Please take care and may peace be with you.

Maryanne

• 1 month later...