I am not allowed to post here

kimblanchard

Curtis,

I'm sorry you feel I will not let you post in the General Forum. That's not the case at all!

Your post regarding Becky and your grieving process is better placed in the Greiving Forum. We have all these forums for a reason.

I'm sorry you felt you needed to make this public, it was not meant to cause you anger or hurt in moving your grieving message into the Greiving Forum.

As a moderator and Board of Director, I am just doing my duty in making sure everyone's posts are in the right forums. As I stated in the PM to you, your message was best placed in the Grieving Forum.

Why is my post not allowed here, but Fay's is? Shouldn't hers be in NSCLC? Or Addie's in SCLC? Or or or????

The first time I was irritated, but now I am furious. I put in the first paragraph that it had been moved to grieving so that if people didn't want to read about it they could stop in the first paragraph and not see anything to upset them.

As for making it public, I wanted the people who care about me to know I had posted, and as the replies to my post indicate in the short time it was allowed in this forum, not all of them frequent the grieving forum. I think your decision to move the first one was wrong, but I think your decision to move the second one was outrageous.

Curtis

I know I shouldn't be butting in here, but come on, is this really something to get that upset about Curtis? With all of the pain and suffering that is happening to so many of our friends here and everything else in the world, this is trivial, petty nonsense. Your energy seems it would be better served in putting it towards something positive instead of pettiness like this.

Curtis i hope you can get past this not that i believe your in error or that anyone is in error but because you have been here through thick and thin through hard time's and good time's. I well remember the loss of your loved one and the strenght you've offered so many other's in there time of sorrow and difficult decision's. Your word's of wisdom even helped mellow me out a couple of time's in the past. I guess what i am saying Curtis is please stay and continue the support you've given so many and as a wise teacher so long ago said THIS TO SHALL PASS....

To: KC

Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 6:33 pm

Subject: butt out

The next time you get the feeling you shouldn't butt in, go with that feeling.

The above is a PM I received from Curtis. Apparently, he feels he is entitled to tell others where, when and what they should post, but he believes it doesn't apply to him. Sorry, I hate to make trouble, I really do, but I don't need aggravation like this. How childish. Sorry to trouble you all with this baby, high school stuff. You think after all we have all been through here, things like this would never happen. It's amazing, truly.

KC,

I don't think that was necessary. Any time you start a sentence with "I shouldn't be doing this, but..." you should probably reconsider hitting the submit button. You received a private reply to what you posted, Curtis could have posted that right under your post, but didn't.

Stop stirring the pot, please, it's beginning to really stink. Please, just drop it.

Becky

Consider it dropped. Curtis should show his true colors to everyone, not just via PM. Personally, I think he should have posted it directly under mine, if he felt so inclined to say what he said. I don't need his nonsense or his smart mouth. Have a good evening. I'll say no more.

Consider it dropped. Curtis should show his true colors to everyone, not just via PM. Personally, I think he should have posted it directly under mine, if he felt so inclined to say what he said. I don't need his nonsense or his smart mouth. Have a good evening. I'll say no more.

Karen,

Curtis has shown his "true colors" many times here. Many, many times. His Becky was a well-loved member here and Curtis has been here for a while. His journey is different than the journey the patient is on, but a journey to be journaled if he is willing to do so, in much the same way as those of us battling write of our trials and tribulations. He writes to a different bunch of survivors, another definition of the word - and he's someone I'm proud to name as a friend.

We are a diverse group of people, and whether you need so-and-so's this-and-that or so-and-so's that-and-this doesn't matter. We don't get to pick and choose who is a member, but we can pick and choose whose posts we read and whom we reply to. I have received my fair share of flaming PMs and heated postings. I'm sure I haven't seen the last of discordance aimed in my direction - but hey, sh*t happens.