Oh, dear God, I miss her so.

mainecoon

Mainecoon,

I can not even express how sorry i am!!! Your talking about it brought up a lot of memories for me with my dad, what keeps me going somedays is knowing I was there for him and even though he was not conscious he knew i was there since he waited for honestly EVERYBODY to be there. It honestly i think is the hardest thing to ever go thru and i hurt for you!!! I hurt for your children and her cat (pets know too, they know) If you ever need a friend i am here, always remember that you have 400 friends who are willing to listen!!!!

so so sorry again, Margaret sounds like and amazing amazing person whom was very loved!

~Janine

I just caught this posting. I am so sorry-As you know I also have sclc. I have to watch my husband worry about me everyday. I know he feels the same as you. PLEASE know that your wife probably felt the same way I feel. Do not grieve, remember the good things and always know you will be with her someday. God promised us that!

Dear friend,

I am so shocked and saddened to hear this news. I know that any words will be empty to you now, but I hope that you will be able to find peace in knowing that you were there for her and did all that you could to comfort her. Your love and devotion are obvious and I am so sorry for your loss.

Jenny