Mass... REVISED...update

cindi o'h

Cindi,

I've got all movable body parts crossed that you get good news today. I want that fuzz ball in the apex to be an infection that can be treated with antibiotics or antifungals. I want it to be just plain gone and not require any treatment at all.

Hoping you are breathing easier today.

Hang in there...

Fay A.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just now saw this post so its "tomorrow" now. I guess you have not heard anything yet? This is just crazy, always something. You are a fighter and one tough cookie, with with only a stress level of a 3.well I don;t know what that makes you but your stress level is way better than mine!! I live at a constant stress level of 3. You are in my thoughts daily but extra more so today, hopeing for you that you receive a call today, and saying those extra prayers.

Love,

kim

Oh my goodness Cindi! When you see it for yourself, it's alot different than reading the radiologist report!

Your anxiety level is a 3???? Well, I hope your surgeon has called today, if not I'm sure you are at about a 5 by now :cry: .....

Sending prayers

TAnn

Oh Cindi, I'm praying that the Surgeon calls you today with good news. You certainly are an amazingly strong woman. Just keep thinking positively. Try to get out and enjoy this beautiful fall weather we are having today. Sunshine always does a mine good. I'll be thinkins and praying for you my friend.

Denise

Cindi,

It's so hard not to be able to swear when responding to something like this. Don't understand how this could come up so quickly. And you're stress level is only a 3. (Bet you swore like a sailor to get it down) What we do now is pray that there is a quick and relatively easy fix to this problem as I'm sure there is.

Stay positive as you always have and know that we are all behind you and praying for you.

I'm on my way to the Pub with some bass filets and some Uncle Bucks hushpuppies. Got a jar of rotgut in there too just in case. Kasey, could you move over one stool so I can sit in the corner and swear.

Take care and God Bless

CharlieD

I'm praying for you Cindi. I know you must be very anxious about this, especially with it being the weekend and all! :( It's so frustrating, playing the waiting game.

((hugs)) and prayers for you!

Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all He has done. If you do this, you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6

oh.. you are all the best...I swear! (See, I swore!)

The surgeon hasn't called. That's okay. I am sure that if it were a big deal, he would have called!!

So, no news is GOOD news! That's how I see it anyway.

My grandmother was an RN and nurse anesthetist and then hospital administrator for 25 years. You would not believe her calm demeanor, especially when things got excited. You talk about a cool head. My mother, (G'ma's daughter-in-law) on the other hand, got shook up at things that did not exist...(don't we all). I keep thinking about my G'ma, though.

It is what it is, and we will see when we see. Even though it appeared scarier than hell on the xray, I just know that it is not cancer. It can't be. And when you think that I just had surgery a month ago, I am positive that it is related to the chylothorax. I think some fluid just got stuck inside my lung or something and started to calcify or something. Because if it were fluid, it would have shown up as dark. This was white....you know, like something solid. So, I think the fluid just gained some density.

Anyway. I am doing all right. It would have been "nice" to hear from the surgeon, but, I can wait til Monday. One thing you sure learn when you go through this is patience. And deep breaths. And laughing about what you can't control. And acceptance. And friends who care. Thank you all.

Now, let's go have some fish and hush puppies!!

Cindi o'h

You totally amaze me, you can always find the good in any situation. I wish i were more like you and not so pessimstic about things. The glass is always half full for you. You should write a book!!

If you have Dr.Pepper at the Pub maybe ill stop by.

Prayers

Kim

Oh, what a long weekend for you!

Not only am I praying for you, to show how much I care, I may just have a chocolate doughnut as well. To show support, of course. Solidarity in all of this. As a matter of fact, it may take more than one.

Take care, and let us know what you hear.

:) Kelly

Ok it's Monday morning, I just found this post and am shocked to hear what Cindi is going through!

I want to share something with everyone...With all that Cindi is going through this weekend, the anxiety, the tension...she still took the time to write me a personal note of encouragement!

~ Cindi ~ let us know what is going on as soon as you get that call from the doctor!

Oh, I am so happy to have a "fibrothorax" whatever that is...I will have to look it up.

NO CANCER....NO RECURRENCE!

I got the preliminary report and wrote down some key words as she was reading it..

multi-loculated

atelectastis

simulating round neoplasm

fibrothorax

Now, howzabout some more beer with an inch and a half of suds???

The nurse said that Dr. wants to see me. I don't know what the plan is yet. He has surgery this morning, so he will call when he can.

And to tell you the truth, I was pretty shook up yesterday. My level 3 went up to about a 6 or so. I was thinking about a will and who gets what...you know, that scenerio? (anyone else do that?)

love,

Cindi o'h