My Little Boy

Jyoung20

Thank you all so much for the happy birthdays!! Ryan has decided he wants a cuckoo clock for his birthday. I am excited about getting him a gift that he can value his whole life. Spare no expense for quality. I was somewhat amazed when he told me he wanted that. I thought it might be Hot Wheels, Thomas, or Spiderman. Anyway, thanks again for your continued support. Ryan and I will read these together tomorrow and I'll let you know his reactions.

GOD BLESS!!!

Jamie

Dear Jamie,

Congratulations!!!

A year ago I did not think I would be here either.

Your little boy is an angel and I believe you will be here for a very long time. Spoil him, yes,, and love him, he can feel the stress in your life and the extra attention is not going to hurt him. Just lets him know how special he is to you.

Take care.

love joyce and brent

Ryan and I sat and read all of the replies to this post. He really enjoyed looking at the pictures and everytime I told him someone said "Happy Birthday", he grinned really big. Thank ya'll so much. It really made his day.

GOD BLESS!!!!

Jamie

Jamie--I haven't replied til now because I haven't known what to say past the lump in my throat.

I am THRILLED that your little guy is three and THRILLED that you ARE here to see it. I pray and believe that you will see MANY MORE Of these birthdays.

Give him one more LCSCer happy birthday and hug from me. :)

Hey everyone!!!

Update: We had Ryan's party and he got his cuckoo clock(he loved it) and his dad built him a train table for his Thomas The Tank Engine Collection. He had so much fun and it was a day to remember. Alot of friends, hamburgers, hotdogs, cake, ice cream and animal balloons. I will have a picture soon. Just wanted to let you know.

Thanks!!

GOD BLESS,

Jamie

Hi Jamie,

Sorry I missed your post as we were away on vacation.

Looks like Ryan had an awesome birthday. I could almost see your beaming with that mothers love through the computer. :)

You helped make Ryan's birthday so special. I know you will be around to watch him grow into a beautiful young man. Just keep that positive attitude going. :)

What a difference a year makes, huh Jamie. I know in my heart that you will see many, many, many more of Ryans birthdays.

Take care, you are a wonderful mom. Ryan is so precious.

Maryanne