Next Stop Surgery

Well, after the MRI and Catscan on Tuesday, we saw the surgeon today. The good news is that there is no sign of any cancer aside from the dying lung tumor and this new small tumor in the brain. The surgeon will remove it next Friday and then there will be radiation.

We are feeling very positive about everything. The surgeon was great. Of course, it helps that I am on Paxil. Probably why I feel like singing a lot, too.

In the meantime, here I sit at my job in Customer Service while everyone complains about the stupidest little things and I feel like saying "YOU call that a problem?" But, I don't, I just smile and think positive (Paxil) thoughts.

Those positive thoughts are called Hope and it sounds that there are good reasons for you to have hope - you say the brain tumor is small, the lung tumors is dying, the small tumor will be history on Friday. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Waiting to hear how things went .

Deb-

Will keep you both in my prayers next Friday for a sucessful procedure. Does a little bluebird land on your windowsill (sp?) when you sing - you know, like Cinderella??? That "better living through chemistry" is a great thing! Ha, Ha!!

Terrie