Birthday and feeling sorry

Fresca

I just need to have a little depression party...My birthday is Sunday. I don't know what to do without the phone call my mom always gives me. I don't know what to do without her telling me wow your 33 years young. It SUX!!! I am in a poop. I feel pooey all the time, and can't seem to shake it...but its coming hard right now around a time when people celebrate. BLAH!! Oh well, enough pity party for myself. I just wanted to vent some feeling.

Mom was good at buying little things for my birthday with alot of meaning. She would buy me little trinkets (which my shelves are full of HA!) It was just nice to build a collection ya know. AGH!! Feeling pooh for myself.

Thanks for listening

Rana

Rana-

If you could pull it off you should go somewhere for a couple of days!!! I turned 30 last Thursday and my husband and I decided to go to Las Vegas while my aunt and uncle were in town keeping my mom company. I actually was able to have a good time and escape reality. I told the MGM Grand that it was my birthday and they upgraded our room to this huge "celebrity suite" as they called it. It had a jacuzzi in it, it's own bar and a room over looking the strip. Then my husband and I combined won $800.00! I just hope the luck keeps happening as my mom's MRI results are coming in tomorrow. When I was in Vegas, I had a couple of 5 minute depression moments, but I actually was able to laugh, have fun and actually forget about things for a while. Wierd things happened while I was there... A guy I was playing craps next to, volunteered the information that his father-in-law has lung cancer, then at the black jack table, a woman volunteered that she had breast cancer and beat it...out of no where. I didn't even mention about my mom to the lady at the black jack table...she just said she deserved to win and then went on with her story. It was strange...it was like they were angels talking to me letting me know that there are others faced with the same tragedies everywhere I go.

Happy Birthday Rana! I bet your friends and family will make it extra special for you at this time.

From your fellow Leo.

Guest helene

Dear Fresca,

:D Happy 33rd Birthday from someone who is old enough to be your mother. Perk up because your mom is watching you from upstairs and she loves you enough to want to see you smile :) and don't you forget it. Say a little prayer to her at night and she will be with you all night long, watching over her little girl.

It will take time to heal but we are all with you

helene

Dear Rana,

Hoildays can be especially hard. My mom's birthday was last Sunday and it is still so hard not having her with me. Lately my 14 yo daughter has asked me to hold her, sing to her, and rock her when I am at the computer. I sang her a lullaby that I had not sung for years. Rock a bye, not you cry, we will go to grannys, on the hill, by the mill, to see the little lambies. So many things make me think about her. Some make me laugh, some make me cry like the song. Most of all I feel blessed to have had her a my mom.

I think if you pay close attention she will find her own way to wish you a Happy Birthday on Sunday. She loves you and she wants you to be happy.

Prayers and Hugs, Shelly

Rana,

Happy Birthday to you!!!! Your mom is definitely watching over you and singing happy birthday to you. You should treat yourself to something special. It is times like this that are so hard and can be very lonely. Your mom loves you and that love is shining down on you from heaven. Take care of yourself.

Rana, Happy Birthday!! Your mom will be watching over you, always. I lost my mom when I was 13 and I still feel here around me. Firsts are always hard; first birthday, first Christmas. It gets easier with time, but it takes a long time. Just feel her sitting on your shoulder; she's always with you.

Annie

Dear Rana,

Happy Birthday to you!!!! :):) I know how you are feeling, it has not been enough time and the pain is still so fresh. Mom is with you every moment of everyday as your angel. Go out on the day and do something for yourself, you deseve the best.

Dona

AWWWW GUYS-

Thank you so much. Firsts are VERY HARD! Last night was my sons 13 birthday, and I was very down then too, her not being around. But, I will continue on. Its hard, but I can make it. THank you all for your wonderful words and wishes. YOu guys are the best.

Thanks again

Rana

Guest peggyd

Dear Rena:

Being a mom and a grandma myself, I know your mom would not want you to dwell on the sad things but rather remember all the good times you two shared in the time you had together. Think of the happy times, the times you laughed together, the funny times, the good times. I know were it me, that's what I would want my kids to remember. Be grateful for the time you did have together and know that she is with you every day. She is in you. Her love will never leave you. God bless and happy birthday, Rena.

Peggy