Difficult update

SJAS

Just wanted to take a moment to update old friends and welcome the many who have joined the board since I have been able to be very active. Two days ago Steve was returned home from the hopital by ambulance and hospice begun. His care is extensive now.

I just want to say a word to all of you fighting cancer. Please do not let this sad turn in our road cause you deeper concern about your path. Steve began this journey with more cancer than many people have at the end. That he was able to walk out of the hospital two years ago was a miracle in itself. I truly believe that the answer is closer than we might imagine and we will see the day when this is a highly treatable condition. This is what will keep me in the fight. Although the answer was not here for Steve, we can work to find it for you, and my children and your children.

Thank you to all who have been so supportive in our journey.

Joyce

Joyce

With tears I assure you that we are praying fervently.

Your encouragement for us is consistent w/ the love and concern you always show for all of us.

You and Steve are so important to us.

We are with you and your family through prayer. We are confident that hospice will be a comfort for you guys.

Lots and lots of love and support

Brat

Joyce, I'm so sorry for what you and Steve are going through. I detest this disease.

I believe that for each of us who gets this disease, and lives to tell about our experiences with it, there are at least a dozen who benefit. So, a special thanks to you for sharing your experience.

I will keep you both in my thoughts and prayers. Take care.

Di

Joyce,

Thank you for your caring and loving update. It is never easy to share news that can be painful. I will be saying a prayer that you, Steve and your children find some peace during this difficult time in your lives.

Joyce...I am keeping you and Steve in my thoughts and prayers. You are a very atrong and brave woman. Thanks for sharing your message of hope with others at such a difficult pesonal time.

Joyce,

I am keeping you and Steve in my thoughts. How unselfish of you to offer us comfort during this most terribly difficult time for you and your family. I know Hospice will bring a tremendous amount of help and comfort to you both.

Take care,

Lynne

Dear Joyce,

We have already talked, but I want to ditto everything I already said, everything everyone here has said, and just can't tell you how much I am thinking about you and how sorry I am that you have to go through this.

May God fill every room of your house with His love. May He guide the minds, hands and hearts of the hospice caregivers, may He bless you with His peace, and may He bless Steve with His great and wonderful comfort.

All my love,

Peggy

Dear Joyce,

Just a note to let you know that you and your entire family are in our prayers! You and Steve have fought the battle and we pray for a peaceful journey for all of you!

You are all in our thoughts and prayers for the days ahead. Please try to take care of yourself as well.

Take Care,

Botley & Mother

Joyce,

I am so sorry to hear of Steve's condition. I will keep you in my prayers. You have been an incredible support to me and I thank you for all of your kindness. I know this is a difficult time for you and you still sent us your hopeful thoughts.

Thank you and God Bless...

TAnn