I have lost my dad....

bronbear

I also wanted to let you know something very important. My friend passed away three weeks ago and though I am still crying just about every day , I find resolve knowing she is no longer in pain and discomfort. Your father did not loose the battle to cancer. Angels come and rescue good people from their suffering bodies and thus take them to that wonderful place in another realm where they go on to watch over all of us. These strong spirits, your father and my friend elizabeth, are the most courageous and incredible figthers and we must learn from their incredible bravery and courage. May you be blessed with peace and love in this coming days,.....alena

I also wanted to let you know something very important. My friend passed away three weeks ago and though I am still crying just about every day , I find resolve knowing she is no longer in pain and discomfort. Your father did not loose the battle to cancer. Angels come and rescue good people from their suffering bodies and thus take them to that wonderful place in another realm where they go on to watch over all of us. These strong spirits, your father and my friend elizabeth, are the most courageous and incredible figthers and we must learn from their incredible bravery and courage. May you be blessed with peace and love in this coming days,.....alena

I just wanted to thank everyone for all of your kind words and condolences on the loss of my father. It has been a week and a half now - the funeral has come and gone - and the ache inside only seems to get worse. Everywhere around me, life is moving on and people are going about their business, but I can't seem to get it together. I am supposed to go back to work next week and right now I can't seem to go even an hour without a crying jag, so I don't know how that is going to work out. I miss him so much - I can't stand it. I also ache for my mom - they were married for 46 years and now she is alone and I am three hours away. She visits the cemetery every day because it makes her feel closer to him. That just breaks my heart. Again, thank you for all of your kindness. Don't know what I would do without the support.

Hi Browen,

Words cannot take the pain away for losing a parent.

Please know that he really is in a much better place, full of peace and painfree. It is always the ones left behind who are suffering. Your dad loved you and would not want you to grieve too long. He would want you to get on with your life and be happy.

Your dad lost his sick body by his soul lives on. I know he is watching over you and your mom.

Your dad will always live on in your heart of hearts where you will have that special place just for himm, keeping all those wonderful memories alive.

I am so sorry for your loss. My deepest condolences goes out to you and your family.

Maryanne

I am so sorry about the loss of your dad. Remember cancer did not take everything. You have ALL the memories of a wonderful dad. So many people do not have good memories of their dad. You have those and the grandchildren. Tell them about him and he will live on thru you all.

Cindy