Jump to content

back from Moffit


Recommended Posts

You may remember I wrote a couple weeks ago about having a great response to my tx, but ct scan showed 75% shrinkage...could be scar tissue, have to wait.

I went to Moffit to see about clinical trials, 2nd opinion about doing more of anything. Dr. there concurs with onco Believes it could be scar tissue

Will go back to Moffit Nov 18th for a pet scan. (thats a month sooner than radiologist scheduled it.)

I have to wait.

Just thought I would update whats happening with me.

I am really enjoying this mess board and all the wonderful info, support and friends.

Thanks everyone.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Vicky, I know the waiting must be terrible. With all your little ones I know you won't have any trouble keeping busy and keeping your mind on other things. I'm so glad that you like the board. We love having you as a part of our group. I've been saying lots of prayers for you and sending good thoughts across the not-so-sunny sunshine state.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.