Could you please answer this question

nonni

Hi kiddo's...hope everyone is having a nice peaceful Sunday and feeling good...

I have a question for you guys....I will be going for blood work and my annual CAT in a couple weeks....Now this is what is say's on the 'script' and I don't understand it...Maybe some of you can tell me...

It say's:...Ct chest contrast as needed F/U-R/O mets or disease progession....DX:162.9 compare to prior films....

Can anyone tells me what F/U and R/O means...would really like to know what the whole darn thing means....gets me nervous just looking at it...told you ...me wimp...

Sorry I haven't been on for a while...I have a web tv and usually read the post's while I am in bed and too lazy to get up to answer...please forgive me....After I get done reading the posts...believe me I pray for all of you..(and me :-)).and I will continue to do so...You guys are always' in my thoughts and prayers

I just received my 'breath deep' braclet's today....have mine on and got one for my two sister's too....I have mine on ...but I don't know if it's a good thing....will be a constant reminder....but on the other hand ...a reminder how blessed I am....so OK...will keep it on...

I see all these pink bracelets for breast C...but never white ones for LC....makes me feel left out...so I know now at least 3 of us will be wearing them....ha

Ok gotta go...Almost time for dinner and I have sauce and meatballs on....by the way...I am and Italian...and that is a 'ritual'...spagetti and meatballs on a Sunday ...OR ELSE....

Ok ...I will be thinking of you guys and hopefully getting an answer to my question...I am sure some one here has to know...you are all so very knowledgeable...and I appreciate it very much....what a great group you are...sigh....

TAke care ...God Bless and Stay well....Pam...(pistol)

I would agree, follow up and rule out. The doctors do that to let the radiologist know in particular what the CT is being done for, what he wants particular attention to. Donna G