Tomorrow's Birthday Girl - Nancy!

bunny

Happy 50th birthday to Nancy C.!! (10/12)

you're such a cherished friend to me here. I have no doubt this major birthday milestone (50, right?) will be bittersweet, hon. just know you are loved and we're here to celebrate or cry with -- or both!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

xoxo

bunny

Nancy,

Happy Birthday!

Sounds like time for Harris Pizza and Whitey's Ice Cream.

I love quad city birthdays!!

I know we will get together one day.

since our birthdays are in the same season we have no excuse for not having lunch together!

Here's to next year!!

Love

P

Nancy,

Hope your day is a good one. For sure you will be feeling it is bittersweet. Hope knowing that all of us here are with you in spirit on this monumental occasion will help get you through.

Many good wishes for your 50th birthday, Nancy. Hope to celebrate many more with you.

(((Nancy))),

Kasey

Hi Nancy,

I know this is going to be so hard for you. This being such a special B-day and your Mike is not there to help you celebrate.

But know that he is looking down on you with all the love he has for you. He wishes he could be there for you, but know in your heart that he is and he would only wants you to enjoy your special day.

I wish you a very happy birthday, and I wish I could be there to give you a much needed hug.

(((((Nancy)))))

Maryanne