Okay, I am IN!

cindi o'h

Just got admitted. Got everything but supper. Don't know what we will be doing so late in the day. Might as well have come tomorrow maybe.

Thanks for all your wishes.

If you want to call me, send me a pm and I will send you my #...how 'bout that?

Saw my surgeon. He gave me a double hand squeeze and a big smile. I found out that he coaches his little girls' hockey teams. He rocks.

love, Cindi o'h

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Cindi,

Great to hear from you and that you are doing fine. We started a thread for you under General. Please visit so you can see all the wonderful wishes sent you way.

Everything is crossed babe, that they will find the cause of you SOB and that it is fixable.

Hurry home, we miss you already. :cry:

Maryanne :wink:

Wow Cindi,

Writing from the hospital are ya. You should start a journal thread and keep us posted , as to what fun things they do to you. They better treat you good or you can scream to us to get help and we can bombard the hospital administrator with email .. They will know they have a VIP in there.. lol Seriously, will be hanging out at the pub and waiting for you to come home. Praying they really check you out and come up with some answers . Take care of yourself and keep in touch.

Love,

Sue

Cindi,

Great to hear from you. It is nice that you took your notebook so we can keep in touch. Your doctor seems like a very nice man and he better be especially nice to you. You remember the pink bus that we all took to bail Fay out of the hospital? Well we can load up again if need be. All we need is a new supply of chickens.

Nina

P.S. You need to restock the bar. After all, while you are gone it is free and all of the good stuff is going fast.