OT...I think I got a job...

rogfam

At my church preschool!!

This is such a step of faith for me, waaaaay outa my comfort zone! (I'm a stay at home, keep to myself kind of person..) But, the need for some extra income, plus knowing the Lord wants to use me...has gotten me outa my little box. lol

so, if ya could, say a prayer for me!

I go tomorrow to hang out and learn the ropes! :)

God Bless,

Christy

Christy,

I am sooooo happy for you. This is right up your alley. With your strong conviction for the LORD, you will do an awesome job. Really---they wouldn't be able to find a better person. Let me know how it goes.

GOD BLESS YOU!!!

Jamie

You know, sometimes, when you least expect it, God will give you a shove in the right direction. I have a good friend that always says he just stands right on the edge of the ledge and waits for God to tell him to jump into action. I'm saying prayers that this will work out for you. It sounds like a great opportunity!

I hope you just love it there! I also spent a year working at my church's preschool. It was also way out of my comfort zone--I typically teach high school or middle school. It wasn't a life-long job for me, but I'll always treasure that year, and the time it gave me with my son. It is fun watching those kids (now 2nd and 3rd graders) grow up at church.

Let us know how it goes! I am excited for you.

:) Kelly

WOW, ya'll are just awesome! :)

I can't thank you enough for your kind words of encouragment! They've helped more than you'll ever know. I thank God for this site and all of you beautiful people!

I think I'm going to really like it.

I have the 'blue' room. It's decorated in fish, ocean stuff. The kids are very sweet. It'll take me a little while to get into the routine, but I feel it'll all work out.

I must admit, I'm not used to having to be so firm with other people's kids; I tend to want to be all soft spoken & more playful... I pray I can become the 'teacher type' and get them to mind me! :oops:

THAT would be my prayer request! :)

Thank you!

Christy