Clean as a Whistle

Don

It's been awhile since I have posted but am back to let you know that my MRI and PET last week shows that I am cancer free and have been for almost 2 years. From less than 1% chance of living more than a month from SCLC Extensive, with Superior Vena Cava Syndrome, Brain Tumors, Blood Clots, Cellulitus, 3 busted ribs, busted right collor bone am here. Was dx Jan 03. Its a long ,long road but as the wise man in WaterBoy said "YOU CAN DO IT'.

Suggestions for you:

1. Do what your doctor says.

2. Let the Lord handle how and when your gonna leave this world.

3. Exercise and drink lots of liquids.

4. Make up your mind to get busy living or get busy dying.

Don :wink:

Don, That is the kind of news I love to read here on the boards! This gives so many people with Small Cell the encouragement they need. The Dr.s always seems to go by the statistics and it can scare the bejeebers out of you. I love to hear when you prove them WRONG it can be done!! God Bless You

Keep Posting

Rosemary

Don, I am SOOOOOOOO happy for you!!!! Your suggestions are wonderful and you are such an inspiration for others with SCLC that kick off the diagnosis with such grim looks from the medical community. I know my husband Jim fought long and hard because he wanted to: 1) LIVE, and 2) just wanted to prove them all wrong!!!!!

Keep stopping in. This is great news!

Take care of yourself,

Lynne

Fantastic news Don! What a great encouragement you are for anyone with cancer. You have smashed up the odds. Way to go! You don't have to tell me if you don't want to but I am curious where you are from in Texas since I live in Lubbock and know where the cities are that you mentioned. Thanking God for a wonderful blessing for you and your family. pammie