Doc says Jeffrey is in "Uncharted Territory"

trishnmiller

Trish,

I've been waiting for you to post. I am just thrilled at your good news. It just goes to show that miracles or at least really good things can happen.

Can you write more about the CK at Miami. I think we are going to look into going there again. Ken was going to have a liver tumor done, but then had surgery instead. Unfortunately, soon after the surgery he had multiple liver tumors. There are two big ones and I am thinking CK would be helpful. Which dr. did you have there?

I hope your good news just keeps coming. Please let us know, it really helps all of us.

Karen H

Trish,

Over the years of my Survivorship I've known quite a few people initially diagnosed with late stage disease who were given the option of invasive surgery after chemo and/or radiation had shrunk disease to operable levels. And many of those people are still alive today.

I am thrilled for you both that your husband is another one of those. I know nothing of the cyberknife as it pertains to this situation. Only conventional surgery or VATs procedures. I hope only that whatever you choose it will work well for Jeff.

Best Wishes,

Fay A.

WOW, Trish. this is incredible! I am so happy to hear Jeffrey is having such incredible success with his treatment. no doubt, your support and positive attitude have helped immensely. I always think of you guys, even when you don't post, so thanks for the update.

prayers and good wishes continue.

xoxo

amie

Trish, I couldn't be more thrilled to hear this good news. Jeffrey is a walking miracle, and he certainly has a dedicated wife that has helped him along the way. You have been such a blessing to him.

I'm also extremely thrilled to know that Alimta is working for somebody. Praise God!

CONGRATULATIONS!

Love,

Peggy